Night flight to Tokyo


Oh my, it's only 3 months left till me and Airin blast off to Tokyo! Time is flying and I've spent a few sleepless nights writing down how we'll get to our house and what my budjet is etc. I'm probably going to spend quite a quiet summer here in Finland so I can spend one hell of a month in Japan! (ok, just 23 days...) I don't want to go just shopping this time, I actually want to SEE places and take photos as the last time didn't really go as planned..... But it's going to be good to get away from here for 3 weeks, I really need that. Then I can spend another 4 years of not going to Tokyo (if I'm still as pissed in there as last time, lol)

Nekotalo aka the house we're staying in!
I stayed in Asakusa last time which was really nice and all but I didn't really like the hotel/hostel there. I want to experience something different this time and as Airin is going to Japan for the first time, we decided to rent a room from a lady who rents them only for finnish people (dunno why) in Koenji! I'm really excited about this as I have never been to Koenji and I've only heard good things about the house plus I just read someone's blog about Koenji and he said that Koenji is "the birthplace of Tokyo's punk scene, and a healthy obsession for anything musical related. A unique fashion sense and a don't-give-a-fuck attitude away from the comformities of daily Japanese life." Sounds JUST perfect for the 2 of us, as we live by the I-don't-give-a-fuck rule :D I'll come back to the subject later but I just wanted to empty my head about all the excitement and stress! Now I'm off to dye my hair AGAIN...... let's see what'll happen this time, will it stay or will it not....




credits Danny Choo
If you want to see more great photos, check out the post about Koenji

11 comments:

  1. I can't wait til I get to go to Japan. Feels like it's an eternity left though !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihii~~ Mäkin oon menossa kesäkuussa Japaniin takasin!! *__*  Odotan ja pelkään ihan hulluna, koska en tiiä mitä siitä tulee! XDD Mulla on nyt shoppailurahaa 1000€ säästössä~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joo mua vähän jännittää kans ku kaverin kans lähetään, joka on yhtä sekopää ku minä, ni tullaankohan ees elossa takasin sieltä XD Mulla on mun masterilla saman verran ja vois extraa vielä täs yrittää repiä jostain, vaik en nyt sinne oikeestaan shoppaamaan sinänsä oo lähössäkään XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know when, that's why it feels like an eternity :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hei tehä muutatte toho meikän naapuriin:--D HEI AA HAHA nii randomia, siis oon seurannu blogias jonkusen aikaa ni si tuutki tänne... ilmotelkaa ihmeessä jos haluutte illanistujaisseuraa ois aikamahti haha! jos asun tääl vielä sillo:--D saatan muuttaa kyl 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oi, aika hienoa! :D Vois olla varmasti ihan hauska törmäillä, jos kerta ihan lähellä ollaan (vielä sillon ku tullaan)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to sharing this nice post. here saw some nice picture which is take by the tokyo. recent many people use the Night flight for traveling purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tokyo is unquestionably one of the perfect destinations for a wonderful family vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Give a little love

 

the m o n s t e r




| Kati - 24 - HKI, FIN |


Sponsor? Media? Affiliate?
contact me: keeki2[at]gmail.com

follow ♥ me

Twitter updates

Instagram feed